Lilypie

About Us

Ok, I felt I couldn't just leave you with "Hi, I'll post occasionally, bye!" and decided to give you a little background about us, in case I don't post in a while.


::waves:: Hi, I'm Vicky and hopefully most of you know that. If you don't, thank you for stumbling upon my little blog here. :D I've been married to Ryan since August 2006 and we live in Alta Loma, CA - close enough to the beach, mountains and desert that if we wanted to waste gas we could go to all three places in one day. We're Californians and look forward to raising our family in California.

I'm currently working in customer service for a houseware & furniture store full. Ryan is currently a mechanic (cars, diesels, RVs, trailers, railways cars, etc.).

We're expecting our first child, a little girl, sometime in late September, early October. Yes, we've picked a name; Zoey. Yes, we are spelling it with a "y" at the end. Just in case you're wondering.

And hopefully this will suffice for now, seeing as I'll be putting up thing about us later.

~Vicky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers