Lilypie

Baby Bedding

See by what I mean about not posting everyday!!! Lol!

Ok, so I thought for I'd post for everyone what we got as Zoey's bedding. We were looking for something that wasn't all pink and not super, super girly. We had one bedding picked out, called Delilah, but in reality it was way to expensive for us to buy with a clear conscience.

Then one day while we were at Baby Depot at the Mills we stumbled upon a collection called Sundae. It had the same colors as Delilah, made by the same company, and is a 6 piece set! The only big difference was that Sundae has butterflies on it, which is fine, and was signifiantely cheaper than Delilah...

Above is a picture of our bedding collection (not our daughter's room). I love it. Just girly enough so if you see it you'll say, "Well, obviously its for a girl," but not pink.

I have nothing against pink, I just haven't ever been a big fan of the color. Yes, I understand she'll probably be wearing pink most of other time but that doesn't mean I wanted her room and crib to be decorated in the same color.

Anyway. That's it for now. I'm working putting belly pictures up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers